Get a certified-accessible restaurant website that follows ADA guidelines and supports your business.
Website Access for All
Inclusive features. Accessible by screen readers and other assistive technology.
Accessibility Best Practices
Templates and websites that evolve as guidelines change, powered by AudioEye
Trained Accessibility Team
Restaurant website accessibility specialists. You don't have to be the expert.
Everyone Should Have Full Website Access
- Templates that work with assistive technology
- Best practices like color contrast ratios, keyboard focus and skip links
- Descriptive alt image text, designed for screen readers
Website Updates as Regulations Evolve
- Best-in-class partners regularly audit our templates
- Update accessibility pages and publish from your dashboard
- Constant research. We help with updates as guidelines change.
Ongoing Training and Support
- Overview for new employees. Refreshers for existing staff.
- Conformance letters available upon request
- Always available and tracking changes to WCAG 2.1 AA standards
1 in 5
Americans have a disability
hour turnaround time for conformance letters
Title III ADA lawsuits projected to be filed in 2019